The unusually high level of fit, finish, and construction quality yield aesthetics and durability not typically found in recycling receptacles. The Bagit® Steel Enclosure is designed specifically for use in upscale office, institutional, and commercial facilities where aesthetics are as important as ease of service. Optional key-lock and narrow deposit slot make it ideal for handling confidential materials.
Using a standard Bagit® reusable bag, the Bagit® Reusable Leakproof Bag or Bagit® HIPAA Document Bag, accessed via front door, the Bagit Steel Enclosure integrates easily into your existing program and it is the easiest-to-service container available. Equally at home in the executive suite and on the campus quadrangle, the Bagit Steel Enclosure is very competitively priced, and is built to handle the volume and constant usage of high traffic sites.
CONSTRUCTION AND SPECIFICATIONS ALL MODELS:
- Heavy-duty 14-gauge treated steel. Resists rust and corrosion;
- Marine-grade polished stainless steel fittings throughout;
- Stainless-steel-rivet construction (vs. welded) allows for easy repair if damaged-no need to replace the entire unit due to damage to a panel-or two-or three;
- Hinged, covered top deposit opening (9” x 4”);
- Side and rear panels are drilled to allow multiple units to be grouped or attached to wall. Hidden access to drilled flanges in bottom for attachment to floor or pavement. Bottom flange also drilled for desk leveler (customer supplied) if required;
- Super-tough, exterior-grade high-gloss coating, highly resistant to UV and chipping;
- Standard Color: High-Gloss Black (Custom color-matching available with minimum order);
- Dimensions: 18”W x 12”D x 35”H. Weight: 61 lbs.;
- Piece-painted prior to assembly for total paint coverage;
- Guttered top deposit slot keeps water out;
- Self-closing lid on top slot;
- Side and rear panel attachment holes are plugged;
- Minimum Order: Ten (10) enclosures; order in multiples of 10.